KINGS MILL AT CAMP ROBINSON
13" x 20" Watercolor This original has been sold.
Paul Sawyier lived in the High Bridge-Camp Nelson area from about
1908 to 1913. During this period, he made friends and often stayed with
Richard Robinson, for whom Camp Robinson was named during the Civil
War. Sawyier created this scene, of the local King's Mill and Chenault
Bridge as a gift to the Robinson family. Both the mill and the bridge
were submerged when Lake Herrington was formed.